Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Public Service Announcement

This is a quick public service announcement.

For the foreseeable future, I will be posting the Dragon Tablets updates on Tuesdays instead of Thursdays.

That means that there will be no Dragon Tablets post this Thursday.

Why you might ask.

Because I will be updating my Youtube publishing schedule. So from tomorrow, I will be uploading two videos per Let's Play per week. Two for Skyrim Special Edition and two for Assassin's Creed Origins. That is four videos per week. Twice what I'm doing today! Wednesdays and Fridays will be Skyrim and Thursdays and Saturdays will be Assassin's Creed.

And as a sneak peek into next week's Dragon Tablets' post, the alchemy theme will continue and we will find out more about the Warlocks and how they are not what they were in Iteration Two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twin Mirror Gameplay Walkthrough Part 7 - The End [PC ULTRA 60FPS]

Part 7 of my #TwinMirror Blind Let's Play. The final episode of the series.